Originally trained as a psychotherapist, Courtney shifted into management consulting and coaching to facilitate changes in larger systems—namely families and organizations.
His individual and group-coaching model is designed for those who want to live authentically and have greater impact on the organizations they serve. He helps leaders in families and organizations:
- Transform from people with the position or title into impactful leaders
- Realize their potential and achieve professional success
- Honor their family or organization’s established values and missions
- Understand where and how they get in their own way
- Create healthy business cultures that are profitable and sincere in their commitments to their communities
- Discover what is possible, transitioning dreams into realities
Coaching sessions are conducted by phone or in person following an initial discovery interview whereby coaching goals are defined. Team coaching is also conducted inside of an organization.
In addition to individual coaching, Courtney offers “Triple Bottom Line” facilitation whereby like-minded businesspeople meet quarterly to tap into the wisdom and experience of a small-group of other successful leaders. In a confidential environment, each member will clarify a bigger vision, establish goals to support their success, exchange strategies, and leverage each other’s expertise.